Saturday, November 4, 2023
DANVILLE WOMEN’S CLUB
242 W. Linda Mesa Avenue, Danville, CA 94526
Class Time: 9:00am – 12:00pm
- Prior planning & preparation to respond effectively to an animal medical emergency
- How to resolve a choking emergency
- When and how to administer CPR
- How to control bleeding
- How to manage penetrating chest wounds, embedded objects and seizures
- Certificate of Completion
SPACE IS LIMITED.
$65 per person all materials will be provided.
Purchase your spot in the class here by selecting the
Buy Now button to pay using your credit card. You will receive a confirmation email confirming your attendance.
Any questions please contact us at